IMPORTANT | You must READ The Class Description BELOW AND WATCH The Video PRIOR to registering for the class. Your confirmation notice also lists the requirements for the class. There is a late cancellation fee policy AND equipment requirements. Please take note and come prepared for class.
To make it easier to register for the time of your choice, see the entire Happi Dawgs Class Schedule at the bottom of the Classes Page. When registering for the class of your choice, if the time comes up unavailable then the class is full.
Due to the Holidays there are only a few classes left. Private lessons are available to cover the gap if needed. The 2018 Class Schedule will be out shortly. Monday and Thursday classes for 2018 will resume after January 1st.
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
HAPPI DAWGS I | FAMILY DOG BASICS
To participate in Happi Dawgs 1, you must register online and come to class on the date you chose. These classes meet once a week, for 6 weeks. Each class is an hour.
Please mark down the date you registered for in your calendar. All holidays are listed on the website on the top of the home page.
This class is for non aggressive dogs. If you think your dog might have aggression, dog reactivity challenges or a constant barking challenge please call before registering. A private lesson/evaluation of your dog might be needed before joining class.
If you have a reservation for class and cannot attend, you must go online and cancel 48 hours in advance of the start of class.
All classes are held at Pet Food Express, indoor Events room, at the Roseville Fountains Mall. Each class is one hour.
Happi Dawgs 1 is a semi private class of only 6 dogs or less, and is designed for all dogs 4 months and older.
Our specialized classes are designed for both humans and canines to have fun while learning positive reinforcement training techniques. These classes provide you with the training tools and knowledge necessary to improve your relationship with your dog.
Your increased understanding of how your dog learns and your dog’s behavior allows you to more effectively train your dog to be the well behaved pet you have always dreamed of!
You will learn how to work with your dog to eliminate jumping, barking, digging, chewing, pulling on leash, inappropriate behavior, housebreaking issues and not coming when called.
You and your dog will learn hand signals and voice instructions for, sit, down, leave it, wait, stay, nice leash walking, come when called and basic socialization skills. Includes training handouts and graduation certificate.
- First Class is a MANDATORY orientation for humans only, no dogs please!
- Each class is one hour & only meets once a week for 6 weeks at the designated time.
- Proof of current vaccinations for Rabies, AND DHPP required.
- Please bring records to orientation.
- Class meets either on a Monday or Thursday At Pet Food Express in Roseville at the Fountains Mall
- HANDLERS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE MUST HAVE AN ADULT PRESENT
- You must give 48 hour notice if you have registered for Class and cannot attend to avoid a late cancellation fee
- This class is a Basic Dog training class, it is not designed to address issues such as aggression, major fearful behavior or reactivity to other dogs. Those issues can be resolved in a private lesson setting. If you think your dog has aggression, reactivity, extreme fear or barking issues then please book a private lesson before registering for this class so we can make sure you are getting the training you need.
PLEASE – No open toed shoes/NO FLIP FLOPS. You will also be participating in training your dog and moving about the room and store, so comfortable, closed toed shoes are recommended.
Bring Leash, collar or harness (no choke chains please) and soft, small, nutritious treats for your dog. It’s best not to feed them before class.
Price is $169 for a 6 week session.